According to TipRanks.com, Daryanani is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.8% and a 60.3% success rate. Daryanani covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as International Business Machines, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and Rackspace Technology.
Currently, the analyst consensus on F5 Networks is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $247.00, representing a 17.5% upside. In a report issued on March 31, Needham also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $303.00 price target.
Based on F5 Networks’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $687 million and net profit of $93.56 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $625 million and had a net profit of $87.68 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
F5 Networks, Inc. engages development and provision of software defined application services. It offers the development, marketing and sale of application delivery networking products that optimize the security, performance, and availability of network applications, servers, and storage systems. The company was founded on February 26, 1996 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
Read More on FFIV:
- Darden (DRI) Receives a Hold from Evercore ISI
- Evercore ISI Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Brinker International (EAT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Calithera Bio (CALA), Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS) and BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO)
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANEWF) Receives a Buy from Bell Potter
- Victoria’s Secret (VSCO) Receives a Buy from Barclays