According to TipRanks.com, Palmer is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.6% and a 60.1% success rate. Palmer covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Mondelez International, BellRing Brands, and Conagra Brands.
Currently, the analyst consensus on B&G Foods is a Moderate Sell with an average price target of $26.33, representing a 0.2% upside. In a report issued on April 21, Jefferies also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $25.00 price target.
B&G Foods’ market cap is currently $1.86B and has a P/E ratio of 26.24.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
B&G Foods, Inc.is a holding company, which engages in the manufacture, sale, and distribution of shelf-stable frozen food, and household products in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. Its products include frozen and canned vegetables, hot cereals, fruit spreads, canned meats and beans, bagel chips, spices, seasonings, hot sauces, and wine vinegar. Its brands include Back to Nature, Bear Creek, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Mrs. Dash, and Ortega. The company was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ.
Read More on BGS:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: HubSpot (HUBS), Yelp (YELP) and Avalara (AVLR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Installed Building Products (IBP), Sun Country Airlines Holdings (SNCY) and New Fortress Energy (NFE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: BellRing Brands (BRBR), Olaplex Holdings (OLPX) and Hanesbrands (HBI)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Utilities Stocks: Dominion Energy (D), Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Cigna (CI), Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) and Dynavax (DVAX)