Evercore ISI analyst Robert Ottenstein maintained a Hold rating on Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $38.14, close to its 52-week high of $39.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Ottenstein is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -2.9% and a 40.2% success rate. Ottenstein covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, The Estée Lauder Companies, and Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Keurig Dr Pepper is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $40.75, a 5.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 24, Guggenheim also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $38.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $39.35 and a one-year low of $31.56. Currently, Keurig Dr Pepper has an average volume of 6.13M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 21 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of KDP in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Massachusetts-based Keurig Dr Pepper, Inc. operates as a non-alcoholic beverage company in the US and internationally. It operates through four segments: Coffee Systems, Packaged Beverages, Beverage Concentrates, and Latin America Beverages.
Read More on KDP:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Constellation Brands (STZ) and Ebay (EBAY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Armstrong World (AWI) and Expro Group Holdings (XPRO)
- Citigroup on Hiring Spree, Plans to Expand Global Workforce
- Needham Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Zillow Group Class C (Z)
- Axonics Modulation Technologies (AXNX) Received its Third Buy in a Row