Evercore ISI analyst Samir Khanal maintained a Buy rating on Urban Edge Properties (UE – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $18.89.
According to TipRanks.com, Khanal is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -2.1% and a 40.7% success rate. Khanal covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Brixmor Property, Americold Realty, and Regency Centers.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Urban Edge Properties is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $23.00.
The company has a one-year high of $20.33 and a one-year low of $14.00. Currently, Urban Edge Properties has an average volume of 1.23M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Urban Edge Properties is a real estate investment trust, which engages in the acquisition, development, and management of commercial properties. Its portfolio includes shopping centers, malls, and warehouse parks. The company was founded on June 18, 2014 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on UE:
- Evercore ISI Maintains a Hold Rating on Live Nation Entertainment (LYV)
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Gets a Buy Rating from Evercore ISI
- Post Holdings (POST) Receives a Buy from Evercore ISI
- Evercore ISI Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on B&G Foods (BGS)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: HubSpot (HUBS), Yelp (YELP) and Avalara (AVLR)