According to TipRanks.com, Richardson is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.5% and a 49.7% success rate. Richardson covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Occidental Petroleum, Magnolia Oil & Gas, and Canadian Natural.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Shell is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $69.25.
The company has a one-year high of $61.68 and a one-year low of $36.58. Currently, Shell has an average volume of 5.15M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1907, Netherlands-based Royal Dutch Shell Plc, commonly known as Shell, operates as an oil and natural gas producer. The company is engaged in exploration and extraction of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The energy company operates through Integrated Gas, Upstream, and Downstream segments.
Read More on SHEL:
- Evercore ISI Sticks to Their Buy Rating for National Storage Affiliates (NSA)
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Gets a Buy Rating from Evercore ISI
- Jefferies Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Mercury Systems (MRCY)
- SVB Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI)
- Deutsche Bank Sticks to Their Buy Rating for OneMain Holdings (OMF)