Evercore ISI analyst Glenn Schorr maintained a Buy rating on JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $150.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $126.36.
According to TipRanks.com, Schorr is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.5% and a 47.2% success rate. Schorr covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, BrightSphere Investment Group, and Apollo Global Management.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $157.47, a 26.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 16, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $200.00 price target.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s market cap is currently $366B and has a P/E ratio of 9.25.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. provides financial and investment banking services. It operates through the major segments: Consumer & Community Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank, Commercial Banking and Asset & Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on JPM:
- Evercore ISI Thinks Advance Auto Parts’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: VMware (VMW), Zoom Video Communications (ZM) and AvePoint (AVPT)
- NetApp (NTAP) Receives a Hold from Stifel Nicolaus
- Berenberg Bank Initiates a Buy Rating on VICI Properties (VICI)
- RBC Capital Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Equinox Gold (EQX)