In a report released on September 8, Tate Sullivan from Maxim Group reiterated a Buy rating on Euroseas (ESEA – Research Report), with a price target of $54.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $24.00.
Sullivan covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Seanergy Maritime, Euroseas, and Globus Maritime. According to TipRanks, Sullivan has an average return of 14.7% and a 39.66% success rate on recommended stocks.
Euroseas has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $51.00.
The company has a one-year high of $37.71 and a one-year low of $19.93. Currently, Euroseas has an average volume of 53.53K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Euroseas Ltd. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of ocean-going transportation services. It operates containerships that transport dry and refrigerated containerized cargoes, mainly including manufactured products, and perishables. The firm also owns drybulk carriers that transport major bulks such as iron ore, coal and grains, and minor bulks such as bauxite, phosphate and fertilizers. The company was founded on May 5, 2005 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
Read More on ESEA:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Services Stocks: Paypal Holdings (PYPL), Peloton Interactive (PTON)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Premier (PINC), Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) and Leap Therapeutics (LPTX)
- Analysts’ Top Materials Picks: Fusion Fuel Green (HTOO), Northern Dynasty Minerals (NAK)
- Needham Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Moderna (MRNA)