According to TipRanks.com, Sullivan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 19.7% and a 46.7% success rate. Sullivan covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Seanergy Maritime, Globus Maritime, and NV5 Holdings.
Euroseas has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $51.50, a 67.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 2, Noble Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $49.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $39.17 and a one-year low of $6.51. Currently, Euroseas has an average volume of 120.2K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Euroseas Ltd. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of ocean-going transportation services. It operates containerships that transport dry and refrigerated containerized cargoes, mainly including manufactured products, and perishables. The firm also owns drybulk carriers that transport major bulks such as iron ore, coal and grains, and minor bulks such as bauxite, phosphate and fertilizers. The company was founded on May 5, 2005 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
Read More on ESEA:
- B.Riley Financial Thinks Seelos Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Nvidia (NVDA) and Infineon Technologies AG (OtherIFNNF)
- Amazon Reaches Global Agreement to Accept Visa Cards – Report
- RBC Capital Maintains a Hold Rating on Nestlé SA (NSRGF)
- Charter Equity Maintains Their Hold Rating on II-VI (IIVI)