According to TipRanks.com, Sullivan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.9% and a 42.6% success rate. Sullivan covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Natural Gas Services Group, Seanergy Maritime, and Globus Maritime.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Euroseas is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $51.00.
Euroseas’ market cap is currently $190.8M and has a P/E ratio of 2.74.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Euroseas Ltd. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of ocean-going transportation services. It operates containerships that transport dry and refrigerated containerized cargoes, mainly including manufactured products, and perishables. The firm also owns drybulk carriers that transport major bulks such as iron ore, coal and grains, and minor bulks such as bauxite, phosphate and fertilizers. The company was founded on May 5, 2005 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
Read More on ESEA:
- Crispr Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Gets a Buy Rating from Needham
- Carnival Stock: Surprisingly, this Ship is Still Floating
- Celularity (CELU) Initiated with a Buy at H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Reiterates Their Buy Rating on Anixa Biosciences (ANIX)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Adocia SA (ADOIF)