According to TipRanks.com, Andreeva is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -3.8% and a 40.9% success rate. Andreeva covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Petco Health and Wellness Company, Revolve Group, and Overstock.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Etsy is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $112.11, implying a 16.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 20, KeyBanc also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock.
The company has a one-year high of $307.75 and a one-year low of $67.01. Currently, Etsy has an average volume of 5.14M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Etsy, Inc. is an online marketplace for buyers and sellers, and operates in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Australia. It mainly focuses on handmade or vintage items and craft supplies that include unique jewelry, on-trend clothing, bags, toys, art, home decor and furniture. In addition, the company offers several services to sellers including payment processing, advertising platform and shipping services.
Read More on ETSY:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Lam Research (LRCX), Maxlinear (MXL) and SPS Commerce (SPSC)
- Gelsinger Applauds Senate for Passing the CHIPS Act on Twitter
- Overstock Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Millicom (Tigo) Delivers Sustained Growth Momentum in Q2
- Fortis Inc. Releases Second Quarter 2022 Results and 2022 Sustainability Report