According to TipRanks.com, Horne is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.9% and a 58.6% success rate. Horne covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Mid-America Apartment, NexPoint Residential, and CatchMark Timber.
Essex Property has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $302.71, implying an 8.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 20, Piper Sandler also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $320.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $363.36 and a one-year low of $250.62. Currently, Essex Property has an average volume of 473.8K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Essex Property Trust, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust. It engages in the ownership, operation, management, acquisition, development, and redevelopment of predominantly apartment communities. The company was founded by George M. Marcus in 1971 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Read More on ESS:
- Jefferies Believes Teekay Tankers (TNK) Still Has Room to Grow
- Raymond James Thinks SLR Investment Corp.’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Mid-America Apartment (MAA) was Downgraded to a Hold Rating at Raymond James
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Gets a Hold Rating from Bank of America Securities
- ITT (ITT) Receives a Hold from Oppenheimer