According to TipRanks, Greenspan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.2% and a 61.98% success rate. Greenspan covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Voya Financial, Allstate, and Progressive.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Equitable Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $38.10, a 23.56% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 8, Truist Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $42.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $36.41 and a one-year low of $24.44. Currently, Equitable Holdings has an average volume of 2.73M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Equitable Holdings, Inc. is a financial services company in the U.S. and is comprised of two complementary and well-established principal franchises, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and AllianceBernstein. Its mission is to help clients secure their financial well-being. The company was founded by Henry B. Hyde in 1859 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on EQH:
- Livento Group presenting at the Proactive One2One Virtual Forum
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: New Century Resources Limited (OtherNWNNF) and Gold Royalty (GROY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Nexstar Media Group (NXST) and Galaxy Digital Holdings (OtherBRPHF)
- Osino Signs Agreements to Acquire Minority Interests in Twin Hills Gold Project, Namibia
- Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. Announces Rescheduled Second Quarter Earnings Call