According to TipRanks.com, Klein is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 9.6% and a 63.0% success rate. Klein covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Hersha Hospitality, Pebblebrook Hotel, and Digital Realty.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Equinix with a $852.14 average price target.
Based on Equinix’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.68 billion and net profit of $152 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.52 billion and had a net profit of $66.69 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1998, Equinix, Inc. is a California-based digital infrastructure company which provides collocation space and develops data center solutions. The company offers secure key management, consulting, network virtualization, customer support, and managed services. It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Read More on EQIX:
- Nvidia (NVDA) Gets a Buy Rating from Mizuho Securities
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Their Buy Rating on Applied Materials (AMAT)
- J.P. Morgan Says Buy These 2 Stocks as They Are Oversold
- Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin (MGDDF) Receives a Buy from Kepler Capital
- Grieg Seafood ASA (GRGSF) Receives a Buy from Kepler Capital