In a report released today, Toni Kaplan from Morgan Stanley maintained a Buy rating on Equifax (EFX – Research Report), with a price target of $274.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $230.79.
According to TipRanks.com, Kaplan is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -0.8% and a 47.7% success rate. Kaplan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Terminix Global Holdings, Advantage Solutions, and Republic Services.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Equifax with a $297.67 average price target.
Based on Equifax’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.25 billion and net profit of $122 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.12 billion and had a net profit of $74.4 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Equifax, Inc. engages in the provision of information solutions and human resources business process outsourcing services. It operates through the following business segments: U.S. Information Solutions, Workforce Solutions, International, and Global Consumer Solutions. The U.S. Information Solutions segment includes consumer and commercial information services, mortgage loan origination information, financial marketing services, and identity management. The Workforce Solutions segment covers employment, income, and social security number verification services as well as complementary payroll-based transaction and employment tax management services. The International segment offers information, technology, and services to support debt collections and recovery management in Canada, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The Global Consumer Solutions segment provides consumer and credit information to resellers. The company was founded by Cator Woolford and Guy Woolford in 1899 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Read More on EFX:
- Analysts’ Top Consumer Goods Picks: On Holding AG (ONON), The Estée Lauder Companies (EL)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: BellRing Brands (BRBR), Aprea Therapeutics (APRE) and Alpha Teknova (TKNO)
- Analysts’ Top Materials Picks: Janus International Group (JBI), Commercial Metals Company (CMC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Smartsheet (SMAR), SOPHiA GENETICS (SOPH) and Eventbrite (EB)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Gladstone Commercial (GOOD), Angel Oak Mortgage (AOMR)