In a report released today, Gabriele Sorbara from Siebert Williams Shank & Co maintained a Buy rating on EQT (EQT – Research Report), with a price target of $60.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $39.57.
According to TipRanks.com, Sorbara is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.2% and a 44.0% success rate. Sorbara covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Continental Resources, Magnolia Oil & Gas, and Matador Resources.
EQT has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $52.50, representing a 33.1% upside. In a report issued on April 21, Piper Sandler also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $58.00 price target.
EQT’s market cap is currently $14.9B and has a P/E ratio of -9.08.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
EQT Corp. engages in natural gas production, gathering, and transmission in the Appalachian area. The EQT Production segment focuses on the exploration, development and production of natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil. The company was founded in 1888 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
Read More on EQT:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN) and Sanofi (OtherSNYNF)
- Paypal Holdings (PYPL) Receives a Hold from Needham
- Wedbush Sticks to Its Buy Rating for LendingClub (LC)
- Merit Medical Systems (MMSI) Receives a Buy from Needham
- Qualcomm Stock Rises on Upbeat Q2 Results, Strong Outlook