In a report released today, Michael Kupinski from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Entravision (EVC – Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $5.25.
According to TipRanks.com, Kupinski is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.8% and a 43.5% success rate. Kupinski covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as E. W. Scripps Company Class A, Esports Entertainment Group, and Beasley Broadcast Group.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Entravision is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $15.00.
The company has a one-year high of $9.34 and a one-year low of $4.21. Currently, Entravision has an average volume of 369.9K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 42 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of EVC in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Entravision Communications Corp. engages in the provision of media and marketing solutions, and data analytics services. It operates through the following segments: Television Broadcasting, Radio Broadcasting, and Digital Media. The Television Broadcasting segment offers an entertainment, news, and national news magazine, as well as local news produced by its tv stations. The Radio Broadcasting segment sells advertisements and syndicates radio programming through Entavision Solution. The Digital Media segment delivers mobile, digital, and other interactive media platforms and services on internet-connected devices, including local websites and social media. The company was founded by Walter F. Ulloa and Philip C. Wilkinson in January 1996 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA.
Read More on EVC:
- Gerber’s Tweets Infuse Optimism in Cannabis Industry
- ParcelPal Announces Closing of its Second U.S. Expansion, and will Provide Services to One of the World’s Largest Transportation and Logistics Businesses
- The Lovesac Company Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results
- Immunovant Achieves Alignment with FDA on Plans for Phase 3 Clinical Trials of Batoclimab in Thyroid Eye Disease and Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2022
- Resverlogix Announces New Research Findings Highlighting the Safety of BD2-selective BET Inhibitors