According to TipRanks, Reichman is an analyst with an average return of -9.8% and a 30.69% success rate. Reichman covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Defense Metals, Comstock Mining, and Sierra Metals.
In addition to Noble Financial, Endeavour Silver also received a Hold from BMO Capital’s Ryan Thompson in a report issued on November 9. However, on the same day, H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Endeavour Silver (NYSE: EXK).
The company has a one-year high of $5.85 and a one-year low of $2.47. Currently, Endeavour Silver has an average volume of 2.4M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Endeavour Silver Corp. operates as a mineral company. It engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, development and exploitation of precious metal properties in Mexico and Chile. The firm’s projects include Terronera property in Jalisco, El Compas property and La Plata plant in Zacatecas, and Parral property in Chihuahua. The company was founded by Bradford James Cooke on March 11, 1981 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Read More on EXK:
- Endeavour Silver price target raised to C$4.25 from C$4 at BMO Capital
- Endeavour Silver reports Q3 EPS (1c), consensus 2c
- Endeavour Silver Announces Q3 Financial Results; Earnings Conference Call at 10am PST (1pm EST) Today
- Endeavour Silver Produces 1,458,448 oz Silver and 9,194 oz Gold for 2.2 Million oz Silver Equivalent in Q3 2022
- Endeavour Silver Continues to Intersect High-Grade Mineralization at the Guanacevi Mine including 3.54 g/t Gold and 1,129 g/t Silver for 1,412 g/t Silver Equivalents over 7.28 meters