According to TipRanks, Kwan is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 13.9% and a 72.14% success rate.
Enbridge has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $45.68, representing a 10.47% upside. In a report released on September 12, Raymond James also upgraded the stock to a Buy with a C$60.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $46.94 and a one-year low of $34.56. Currently, Enbridge has an average volume of 3.02M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Enbridge, Inc. is a Canadian energy infrastructure company that transports crude and other liquid hydrocarbons. The pipeline giant is also engaged in renewable power generation, gas distribution and storage as well as energy marketing services.
Read More on ENB:
- COST, MPW, ENB: Hedge Your Bets with These Stocks
- Enbridge upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- SU & ENB: These Oil Stocks Could Power up Your Investment Portfolio in 2022
- Here’s Why Enbridge (NYSE: ENB) Stock Could Emerge as a Winner
- How Will Enbridge (NYSE: ENB) Receive a Boost from the Phillips 66 Deal?