The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for ELMO Software Ltd. with a $5.84 average price target, which is a 134.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 2, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ELMO Software Ltd is a provider of software-as-a-service, cloud-based talent management software solutions. The company develops, sells and implements a range of modular software applications to manage human resource related processes including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning and development and succession planning. The company also provides HR core, a software module for people management and employee self-service. The company operates in three geographical markets – Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Geographically, Singapore contributes the vast majority of total revenue.
Read More on ELMFF:
- Northern Star Resources Ltd (NESRF) Gets a Buy Rating from Ord Minnett
- Bell Potter Upgrades Nanosonics Limited (NNCSF) to Hold
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANEWF) Gets a Buy Rating from UBS
- UBS Sticks to Their Sell Rating for AMP Limited (AMLTF)
- UBS Maintains a Buy Rating on Computershare Limited (CMSQF)