The company’s shares closed last Monday at $2.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Bales is ranked #5162 out of 7784 analysts.
ELMO Software Ltd. has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.84, a 130.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 1, Shaw and Partners also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ELMO Software Ltd is a provider of software-as-a-service, cloud-based talent management software solutions. The company develops, sells and implements a range of modular software applications to manage human resource related processes including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning and development and succession planning. The company also provides HR core, a software module for people management and employee self-service. The company operates in three geographical markets – Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Geographically, Singapore contributes the vast majority of total revenue.
Read More on ELMFF:
- Shaw and Partners Keeps Their Buy Rating on Audinate Group Ltd. (AUDGF)
- Macquarie Maintains Their Buy Rating on Sims (SMUPF)
- CIMIC Group Limited (LGTHF) Gets a Hold Rating from UBS
- Shaw and Partners Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Mach7 Technologies Ltd. (TDMMF)
- Canaccord Genuity Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT (FKKEF)