In a report released yesterday, David Windley from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Elevance Health (ELV – Research Report), with a price target of $569.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $459.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Windley is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 15.1% and a 68.5% success rate. Windley covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as West Pharmaceutical Services, Molina Healthcare, and Stevanato Group.
Elevance Health has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $568.33.
The company has a one-year high of $533.68 and a one-year low of $355.43. Currently, Elevance Health has an average volume of 1.13M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 39 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of ELV in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Indiana-based Anthem, Inc. was formed in 2004 after the merger of WellPoint Health Networks Inc. and Anthem, Inc. The company is one of the leading health insurance names, and provides medical benefits through a range of integrated healthcare plans and related services, along with a wide range of specialty products such as life and disability insurance benefits, dental, vision, behavioral health benefit services, as well as long-term care insurance and flexible spending accounts.
Read More on ELV:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Marsh & Mclennan Companies (MMC), Morgan Stanley (MS)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Alphabet Class A (GOOGL), Lockheed Martin (LMT) and GoodRx Holdings (GDRX)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Conn’s (CONN), Capri Holdings (CPRI)
- Can Nike Navigate through Near-Term Pressures?
- Direct Digital Holdings (DRCT) Gets a Buy Rating from Roth Capital