According to TipRanks.com, Uerkwitz is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 24.6% and a 59.6% success rate. Uerkwitz covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Unity Software, ironSource, and Outbrain.
Electronic Arts has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $150.22, implying a 15.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 25, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $153.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $147.76 and a one-year low of $109.24. Currently, Electronic Arts has an average volume of 2.57M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 121 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of EA in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
California-based Electronic Arts provides digital interactive entertainment. It develops and delivers games, content, and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices, and personal computers.
Read More on EA:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Services Stocks: Marriott International (MAR), Starbucks (SBUX) and Syneos Health (SYNH)
- Analysts’ Top Financial Picks: Avis Budget (CAR), Xenia Hotels & Resorts (XHR)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and Sequans Communications S A (SQNS)
- Yglesias Opens Fire on Musk’s China Bond on Twitter