Robert W. Baird analyst Brian Skorney maintained a Buy rating on Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (EIGR – Research Report) on September 6 and set a price target of $29.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $6.71.
According to TipRanks, Skorney is an analyst with an average return of -4.1% and a 46.29% success rate. Skorney covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Sarepta Therapeutics, Biogen, and Neurocrine.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Eiger Biopharmaceuticals with a $35.00 average price target, representing a 421.61% upside. In a report released on September 6, BTIG also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $48.00 price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Based on Eiger Biopharmaceuticals’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $4.09 million and a GAAP net loss of $21.88 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $2.1 million and had a GAAP net loss of $19.17 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development and commercialization of well-characterized drugs for life-threatening, rare and ultra-rare diseases with high unmet medical needs and no approved therapies. The company was founded by David A. Cory on November 6, 2008 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
Read More on EIGR:
- Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY) Gets a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Accenture (ACN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Dassault Systemes SA (OtherDASTY) and Airbus Group SE (OtherEADSF)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Services Stocks: Carbios SA (COOSF), Elis SA (ELSSF)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Glanbia (OtherGLAPF) and Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin (OtherMGDDF)