Barclays analyst Gena Wang maintained a Hold rating on Editas Medicine (EDIT – Research Report) on May 4 and set a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $14.56, close to its 52-week low of $12.90.
According to TipRanks.com, Wang is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.2% and a 45.9% success rate. Wang covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Crispr Therapeutics AG, Arcturus Therapeutics, and Logicbio Therapeutics.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Editas Medicine is a Hold with an average price target of $23.27, implying a 53.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 4, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $15.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $73.03 and a one-year low of $12.90. Currently, Editas Medicine has an average volume of 1.69M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Editas Medicine, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of genome editing technology. Its technology includes clustered, regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR), and CRISPR associated protein 9 (Cas9). The company was founded by Feng Zhang, Jennifer A. Doudna, George McDonald Church, J. Keith Joung and David R. Liu in September 2013 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on EDIT:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Altria Group (MO) and Clorox (CLX)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Sapiens International (SPNS), Paycom (PAYC)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Zymeworks (ZYME), Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) and Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS)
- Citigroup Keeps a Buy Rating on QBE Insurance Group Limited (QBEIF)
- QBE Insurance Group Limited (QBEIF) Gets a Buy Rating from UBS