In a report issued on May 4, Rick Bienkowski from SVB Securities reiterated a Hold rating on Editas Medicine (EDIT – Research Report), with a price target of $27.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $13.66, close to its 52-week low of $12.90.
According to TipRanks.com, Bienkowski is ranked #7649 out of 7883 analysts.
Editas Medicine has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $22.64, which is a 54.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 5, Evercore ISI also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $11.00 price target.
Editas Medicine’s market cap is currently $936M and has a P/E ratio of -4.79.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Editas Medicine, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of genome editing technology. Its technology includes clustered, regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR), and CRISPR associated protein 9 (Cas9). The company was founded by Feng Zhang, Jennifer A. Doudna, George McDonald Church, J. Keith Joung and David R. Liu in September 2013 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on EDIT:
- SVB Securities Thinks Deciphera Pharmaceuticals’ Stock is Going to Recover
- SVB Securities Thinks Natera’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Gets a Buy Rating from SVB Securities
- SVB Securities Thinks Compass Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- SVB Securities Thinks C4 Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover