RBC Capital analyst Luca Issi maintained a Hold rating on Editas Medicine (EDIT – Research Report) on May 4 and set a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $14.56, close to its 52-week low of $12.90.
According to TipRanks.com, Issi is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -29.2% and a 16.1% success rate. Issi covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Adverum Biotechnologies, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, and Crispr Therapeutics AG.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Editas Medicine is a Hold with an average price target of $23.27, a 53.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 4, Barclays also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $16.00 price target.
Based on Editas Medicine’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $12.47 million and GAAP net loss of $41.44 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $11.42 million and had a GAAP net loss of $62.5 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Editas Medicine, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of genome editing technology. Its technology includes clustered, regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR), and CRISPR associated protein 9 (Cas9). The company was founded by Feng Zhang, Jennifer A. Doudna, George McDonald Church, J. Keith Joung and David R. Liu in September 2013 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on EDIT:
- Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Gets a Hold Rating from RBC Capital
- RBC Capital Thinks DuPont de Nemours’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Wall Street Analysts Are Neutral on Top Technology Picks
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Prudential Financial (PRU), Independence Realty (IRT) and Federated Hermes (FHI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Walmart (WMT), Ford Motor (F) and Loblaw Companies (OtherLBLCF)