Leerink Partners analyst Rick Bienkowski maintained a Hold rating on Editas Medicine (EDIT – Research Report) on February 11. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $16.67, close to its 52-week low of $15.62.
According to TipRanks.com, Bienkowski is ranked #7219 out of 7791 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Editas Medicine is a Hold with an average price target of $35.00, which is a 121.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 11, Evercore ISI also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $15.00 price target.
Editas Medicine’s market cap is currently $1.08B and has a P/E ratio of -4.86.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Editas Medicine, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of genome editing technology. Its technology includes clustered, regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR), and CRISPR associated protein 9 (Cas9). The company was founded by Feng Zhang, Jennifer A. Doudna, George McDonald Church, J. Keith Joung and David R. Liu in September 2013 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on EDIT:
- RegenXBio (RGNX) Receives a Hold from Leerink Partners
- Sio Gene Therapies (SIOX) Gets a Hold Rating from Leerink Partners
- Leerink Partners Thinks Xencor’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Robert W. Baird Maintains a Hold Rating on CatchMark Timber (CTT)
- Robert W. Baird Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Rexford Industrial Realty (REXR)