In a report released today, Gabriel Gonzalez CFA from Echelon Wealth Partners maintained a Buy rating on Argonaut Gold (ARNGF – Research Report), with a price target of C$1.25. The company’s shares closed today at $0.44.
According to TipRanks, Gonzalez CFA is an analyst with an average return of -7.6% and a 32.88% success rate.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Argonaut Gold is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $0.84, implying a 91.78% upside from current levels. In a report released today, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$1.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $3.23 and a one-year low of $0.28. Currently, Argonaut Gold has an average volume of 281.8K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 18 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Argonaut Gold, Inc. engages in the exploration, mine development, and production activities on gold-bearing properties. The company portfolio of gold operations include the El Castillo mine and San Agustin mine, which together form the El Castillo Complex in Durango, Mexico, and the La Colorada mine in Sonora, Mexico. The company was founded on April 3, 2007 and is headquartered in Reno, NV.
Read More on ARNGF:
- BlueCity Announces Completion of Merger
- Inhibikase Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Period Activity
- FFW Corporation Announces Earnings for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2022
- Legacy Housing Corporation Receives Notification of Deficiency from Nasdaq Related to Delayed Filing of Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q
- Hampton Financial Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Class A Preferred Shares