According to TipRanks.com, Tarantino is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.9% and a 67.0% success rate. Tarantino covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Restaurant Brands International, Cheesecake Factory, and BJ’s Restaurants.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Dutch Bros Inc with a $63.25 average price target, representing a 22.8% upside. In a report released yesterday, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Dutch Bros Inc is a growing brand in the foodservice and restaurant industry in the United States. It has two operating segments. The company-operated shops segment, which is the key revenue driver, represents coffee shop sales to customers. The Franchising and other segment represents bean and product sales to franchisees and includes the initial franchise fees, royalties, marketing fees, and lease income.
Read More on BROS:
- Darden (DRI) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Sprouts Farmers (SFM) Receives a Sell from Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Albertsons Companies (ACI)
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Receives a Sell from Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Maintains Their Sell Rating on Kroger Company (KR)