In a report released today, James Thalacker from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on DTE Energy (DTE – Research Report), with a price target of $125.00. The company’s shares opened today at $114.03.
According to TipRanks, Thalacker is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.0% and a 62.59% success rate. Thalacker covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Alliant Energy, Ameren, and American Electric Power.
DTE Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $125.13.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $138.25 and a one-year low of $100.64. Currently, DTE Energy has an average volume of 1.63M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 56 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of DTE in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Michigan-based DTE Energy Co. is a diversified energy company, which provides electricity and natural gas sales, distribution and storage services. It operates through the following divisions: Electric, Gas, Gas Storage and Pipelines, and Power and Industrial Projects.
Read More on DTE:
- DTE Energy issues dividend
- DTE Energy Stock (NYSE:DTE): Keep Your Expectations Low. Here’s Why
- DTE Energy Foundation provides $1.26 million in grants to support economic progress and community transformation in Metro Detroit
- DTE Energy proposes transformational investment in Michigan-made renewable energy and accelerates emission reductions
- DTE Energy Foundation grants $420,000 to Michigan shelters during Domestic Violence Awareness Month