In a report issued on May 26, Chris O`Cull from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Buy rating on Driven Brands Holdings (DRVN – Research Report), with a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $29.39.
According to TipRanks.com, O`Cull is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.0% and a 57.9% success rate. O`Cull covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Restaurant Brands International, Dave & Busters Entertainment, and First Watch Restaurant Group.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Driven Brands Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $42.50.
Driven Brands Holdings’ market cap is currently $4.92B and has a P/E ratio of 78.02.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Driven Brands Holdings Inc is an automotive services company. The company provides an extensive range of core consumer and commercial automotive needs, including paint, collision, glass, vehicle repair, oil change, maintenance and car wash.
Read More on DRVN:
- Mizuho Securities Maintains Their Hold Rating on Highwoods Properties (HIW)
- Barrington Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on SP Plus (SP)
- Barrington Believes Stride (LRN) Won’t Stop Here
- Jefferies Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Cheesecake Factory (CAKE)
- Franklin Covey Company (FC) Gets a Buy Rating from Barrington