Blair covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Pentair, Altra Industrial Motion, and Carlisle Companies. According to TipRanks, Blair has an average return of 17.2% and a 61.09% success rate on recommended stocks.
Donaldson Company has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $58.33.
Based on Donaldson Company’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending April 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $853.2 million and a net profit of $83 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $765 million and had a net profit of $84.4 million
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 34 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of DCI in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in June 2022, Willard Oberton, a Director at DCI sold 7,200.00 shares for a total of $382,248.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Donaldson Co., Inc. engages in the manufacture of filtration systems and replacement parts. It operates through the following segments: Engine Products and Industrial Products. The Engine Products segment includes replacement filters for both air and liquid filtration applications, air filtration systems, liquid filtration systems for fuel, lube and hydraulic applications, and exhaust and emissions systems. The Industrial Products segment consist of dust, fume and mist collectors, compressed air purification systems, air filtration systems for gas turbines, polytetrafluoroethylene membrane-based products, and specialized air and gas filtration systems for applications as well as hard disk drives, and semi-conductor manufacturing. The company was founded by Frank Donaldson in 1915 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
Read More on DCI:
- Canadian Premium Sand Inc. Announces Closing of Upsized Equity Financings of $9.6 Million
- MDC Stock is Too Cheap to Ignore despite Numerous Concerns
- Blink Charging Elects Former Top White House Advisor and Member of Congress Cedric Richmond to its Board of Directors
- Taboola News Combats the Risk Of People Learning from Untrusted Sources On Social Networks, On Pace to Drive Half a Billion Visits To Publishers In The Open Web in 2022, Crossing $50M in Revenue
- Todos Medical Establishes Botanical Supplement Manufacturing Capabilities to Support Tollovid Global Expansion and Initiates CBD-A Production