According to TipRanks.com, Carletti is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.5% and a 54.1% success rate. Carletti covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Argo Group International Holdings, Heritage Insurance Holdings, and Old Republic International.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Doma Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $5.33.
The company has a one-year high of $10.00 and a one-year low of $1.50. Currently, Doma Holdings has an average volume of 1.68M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 31 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of DOMA in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Capitol Investment Corp V is a blank check company.
Read More on DOMA:
- JMP Securities Thinks Lemonade’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analyst Explains Why They Upgraded Their Rating on Peloton Interactive (PTON)
- JMP Securities Maintains Their Hold Rating on loanDepot (LDI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Axon Enterprise (AXON), Model N (MODN) and Jamf Holding (JAMF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Hercules Capital (HTGC), American Homes (AMH) and Atlanticus Holdings (ATLC)