Roth Capital analyst Darren Aftahi maintained a Buy rating on Digital Turbine (APPS – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $20.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $16.80.
Aftahi covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Argo Blockchain, Digital Turbine, and Shopify. According to TipRanks, Aftahi has an average return of 12.8% and a 38.05% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Digital Turbine is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $26.00.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
APPS market cap is currently $1.66B and has a P/E ratio of 34.31.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Digital Turbine, Inc. engages in the innovation of media and mobile communications which helps to deliver an end-to-end platform solution for mobile operators, application developers, device original equipment manufacturers (OEM), and other third parties. It operates through the Advertising segment, which is comprised of Operator and OEM (O&O) business. The O&O is an advertiser solution for unique and exclusive carrier and OEM inventory. The company was founded on November 6, 1998 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Read More on APPS:
- Unusually active option classes on open January 19th
- Know Who to Trust! Here are the Top 10 Analysts of December 2022, According to TipRanks
- Digital Turbine call volume above normal and directionally bullish
- Down More Than 60%: Analysts Say Buy These 3 Beaten-Down Stocks — They Are Too Cheap to Ignore
- Know Who to Follow! Here are the Top 10 Analysts of November 2022, According to TipRanks