In a report issued on July 29, Javier Gonzalez Lastra from Berenberg Bank maintained a Hold rating on Diageo (DGEAF – Research Report), with a price target of £41.60. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $46.09.
According to TipRanks.com, Lastra is ranked #1996 out of 7995 analysts.
Diageo has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $52.99, representing a 12.1% upside. In a report issued on July 20, Kepler Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a p3850.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $56.10 and a one-year low of $40.98. Currently, Diageo has an average volume of 14.53K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Diageo Plc engages in the production and distribution of alcoholic beverages. Its brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, JeB, Buchanan’s, Windsor and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Captain Morgan, Baileys, Don Julio, Tanqueray, and Guinness. It operates through the following geographical segments: North America; Europe and Turkey; Africa; Latin America and Caribbean; Asia Pacific; ISC; and Corporate and Other. The company was founded on October 21, 1886 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Read More on DGEAF:
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Swiss Re AG (OtherSSREF) and UBS Group AG (UBS)
- Deutsche Bank Maintains Their Buy Rating on Mercedes-Benz Group (DDAIF)
- Major Insider Moves Help MediaCo Shares Gain 22%
- Needham Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Cognex (CGNX)