Nygard has an average return of 1.9% when recommending DHT Holdings.
According to TipRanks.com, Nygard is ranked #1011 out of 7943 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on DHT Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $8.08.
Based on DHT Holdings’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $76.4 million and GAAP net loss of $17.26 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $86.98 million and had a net profit of $11.61 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
DHT Holdings, Inc. is an independent crude oil tanker company. It fleet trades internationally and consists of crude oil tankers in the VLCC, Aframax and Suezmax segments. The company was founded on February 12, 2010 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Read More on DHT:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP), Nestlé SA (OtherNSRGF) and Glanbia (OtherGLAPF)
- Webjet Limited (WEBJF) Gets a Buy Rating from Citigroup
- Citigroup Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Mayne Pharma Group Limited (MAYNF)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Materials Stocks: BHP Group Ltd (BHPLF), OZ Minerals Limited (OZMLF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Select Harvests (OtherSHVTF) and Wesfarmers Limited (OtherWFAFF)