Drewry Financial analyst Nikesh Shukla maintained a Buy rating on DHT Holdings (DHT – Research Report) on February 11 and set a price target of $6.50. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $6.31.
Shukla has an average return of 4.4% when recommending DHT Holdings.
According to TipRanks.com, Shukla is ranked #1712 out of 7932 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for DHT Holdings with a $7.43 average price target, which is a 18.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 9, H.C. Wainwright also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $8.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $7.19 and a one-year low of $4.55. Currently, DHT Holdings has an average volume of 2.17M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
DHT Holdings, Inc. is an independent crude oil tanker company. It fleet trades internationally and consists of crude oil tankers in the VLCC, Aframax and Suezmax segments. The company was founded on February 12, 2010 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Read More on DHT:
- Analysts’ Top Materials Picks: IGO (IPGDF)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Aterian (ATER) and Atlassian (TEAM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: and National Vision Holdings (EYE)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: QualTek Services (QTEK), Northern (NTRS)