Deutsche Bank analyst Bryan Keane maintained a Hold rating on Fidelity National Info (FIS – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $116.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $96.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Keane is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.6% and a 63.4% success rate. Keane covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Automatic Data Processing, AvidXchange Holdings, and Rackspace Technology.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Fidelity National Info is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $124.50.
Fidelity National Info’s market cap is currently $58.71B and has a P/E ratio of 70.25.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 1968, Florida-based Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. operates as a financial services technology company in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Merchant Solutions, Banking Solutions, and Capital Market Solutions.
Read More on FIS:
- Deutsche Bank Keeps a Hold Rating on Western Union (WU)
- Analyst Explains Why They Upgraded Their Rating on BorgWarner (BWA)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Western Digital (WDC) and Paycom (PAYC)
- Deutsche Bank Thinks Ebay’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Why Cenovus Energy Stock is Likely to Outperform