In a report released on August 30, Krisztina Katai from Deutsche Bank maintained a Hold rating on Big Lots (BIG – Research Report), with a price target of $18.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $21.48.
According to TipRanks, Katai is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.7% and a 54.84% success rate. Katai covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Costco, Five Below, and Dollar Tree.
In addition to Deutsche Bank, Big Lots also received a Hold from Telsey Advisory’s Joe Feldman in a report issued on August 26. However, on August 25, Bank of America Securities maintained a Sell rating on Big Lots (NYSE: BIG).
The company has a one-year high of $50.70 and a one-year low of $18.16. Currently, Big Lots has an average volume of 1.31M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Big Lots, Inc. engages in the operation of retail stores. It operates through the Discount Retailing segment which includes merchandising categories such as furniture, seasonal, soft home, food, consumables, hard home, and electronics, toys, and accessories. The company was founded by Sol A. Shenk in 1967 and is headquartered in Columbus, OH.
Read More on BIG:
- Deutsche Bank Remains a Buy on Global Payments (GPN)
- Deutsche Bank Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Visa (V)
- BTIG Remains a Buy on Starbucks (SBUX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Medical Properties (MPW) and TransUnion (TRU)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Madrigal Pharmaceuticals (MDGL), Ascendis Pharma (ASND)