Santarelli covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as MGM Resorts, Boyd Gaming, and Light & Wonder. According to TipRanks, Santarelli has an average return of 18.3% and a 56.08% success rate on recommended stocks.
Red Rock Resorts has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $44.50.
RRR market cap is currently $4.39B and has a P/E ratio of 9.13.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the management and development of gaming and entertainment facilities. The firm operates through the following segments: Las Vegas Operations and Native American Management. Its amenities include restaurants, entertainment venues, movie theatres, bowling and convention or banquet space, as well as traditional casino gaming offerings such as video poker, slot machines, table games, bingo and race and sports wagering. The company was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
Read More on RRR:
- Kepler Capital Keeps Their Hold Rating on SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge (SPXXF)
- Sparebanken Vest (SPIZF) Receives a Buy from Kepler Capital
- SpareBank 1 SMN (SRMGF) Receives a Buy from Kepler Capital
- Kepler Capital Sticks to Its Buy Rating for SpareBank 1 Helgeland (HGDPF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Innate Pharma SA (OtherIPHYF) and Demant (OtherWILLF)