In a report released yesterday, Amit Goel from Barclays maintained a Hold rating on Deutsche Bank AG (DB – Research Report), with a price target of EUR12.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $13.33.
According to TipRanks.com, Goel is ranked #7031 out of 7760 analysts.
Deutsche Bank AG has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $14.52, a 9.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 17, Kepler Capital also upgraded the stock to Hold with a EUR12.20 price target.
Deutsche Bank AG’s market cap is currently $27.44B and has a P/E ratio of 10.22.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1870, Germany-based Deutsche Bank AG provides investment, financial, and related products and services to private individuals, corporate entities, and institutional clients worldwide. It operates through the following divisions: Corporate Bank, Investment Bank, Private Bank and Asset Management.
Read More on DB:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: 1-800 Flowers (FLWS) and Brunswick (BC)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Toast Inc (TOST), Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Apple (AAPL)
- BMO Offers AWS re/Start Program to Indigenous Students
- Mizuho Securities Remains a Buy on Eli Lilly & Co (LLY)
- Real Matters Q1 Net Revenue Falls 35%, Shares Dip