In a report released today, Jon Peace from Credit Suisse maintained a Sell rating on Deutsche Bank AG (DB – Research Report), with a price target of EUR11.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $11.78.
According to TipRanks.com, Peace is ranked #1679 out of 7909 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Deutsche Bank AG is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $14.54.
Based on Deutsche Bank AG’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $5.86 billion and net profit of $263 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $5.42 billion and had a net profit of $147 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1870, Germany-based Deutsche Bank AG provides investment, financial, and related products and services to private individuals, corporate entities, and institutional clients worldwide. It operates through the following divisions: Corporate Bank, Investment Bank, Private Bank and Asset Management.
Read More on DB:
- Uniper SE (UNPRF) Gets a Hold Rating from Deutsche Bank
- UBS Reaffirms Their Sell Rating on Roche Holding AG (RHHVF)
- Deutsche Bank Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Orsted (DOGEF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Swiss Re AG (OtherSSREF), UBS Group AG (UBS) and BankUnited (BKU)
- Stock Futures Dip as Another Earnings-Packed Week Begins