RBC Capital analyst Anke Reingen maintained a Hold rating on Deutsche Bank AG (DB – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of EUR13.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $8.74, close to its 52-week low of $8.46.
According to TipRanks.com, Reingen is ranked #958 out of 7905 analysts.
Deutsche Bank AG has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $14.31.
The company has a one-year high of $16.70 and a one-year low of $8.46. Currently, Deutsche Bank AG has an average volume of 5.45M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1870, Germany-based Deutsche Bank AG provides investment, financial, and related products and services to private individuals, corporate entities, and institutional clients worldwide. It operates through the following divisions: Corporate Bank, Investment Bank, Private Bank and Asset Management.
Read More on DB:
- Acutus Medical (AFIB) Gets a Buy Rating from BTIG
- The First of Long Island Corporation Announces Second Quarter Cash Dividend of $.20 Per Share
- Lakeland Bancorp Announces Date for Second Quarter Earnings and Conference Call
- Stellantis to Host Startup Awards July 13 to Introduce Key Technology Partnerships
- Biomea Fusion Selected for Two Oral Presentations at the European Association for the Study of Diabetes Annual Meeting Describing BMF-219’s Potential as a Novel, Oral, Long-Acting, Acute Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes