In a report released yesterday, Jason Napier from UBS maintained a Buy rating on Deutsche Bank AG (DB – Research Report), with a price target of EUR16.30. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $10.79.
According to TipRanks.com, Napier is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 12.0% and a 54.5% success rate. Napier covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Close Brothers Group, UniCredit SpA, and AIB Group.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Deutsche Bank AG with a $14.25 average price target.
Deutsche Bank AG’s market cap is currently $22.44B and has a P/E ratio of 8.02.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1870, Germany-based Deutsche Bank AG provides investment, financial, and related products and services to private individuals, corporate entities, and institutional clients worldwide. It operates through the following divisions: Corporate Bank, Investment Bank, Private Bank and Asset Management.
Read More on DB:
- Raymond James Says Economic Fundamentals Support Positive Future — Here Are 2 High-Upside Stocks to Play the Bounce
- Exxon Mobil Stock: All-Time Highest Closing Price Redux
- Patria Investments Announces Agreement to Acquire VBI Real Estate to Anchor Brazil Real Estate Platform
- ST. JAMES GOLD CORP. ANNOUNCES SECURES AND PAYS DEPOSITS TO AN ESTABLISHED DRILL CONTRACTOR TO COMPLETE 7,000 METERS OF HQ-NQ2-NQ DIAMETER DIAMOND DRILLING AT FLORIN GOLD PROJECT, YUKON CANADA
- Pegasus Commences Permitting at Chord Project in South Dakota