In a report issued on January 31, Jason Kolbert from Dawson James initiated coverage with a Buy rating on Safe-T Group (SFET – Research Report) and a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $0.71, close to its 52-week low of $0.48.
According to TipRanks.com, Kolbert is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.3% and a 39.2% success rate. Kolbert covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, Citius Pharmaceuticals, and Sorrento Therapeutics.
Safe-T Group has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Safe-T Group Ltd. develops and markets software solutions. It operates through Data Security segment. Safe-T Group provides security solutions for the enterprise market. The company was founded by Avi Ben David in October 1989 and is headquartered in Herzliya Pituach, Israel.
Read More on SFET:
- Dawson James Thinks Bluejay Diagnostics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Dawson James Thinks Can-Fite BioPharma’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Dawson James Thinks 22nd Century’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Dawson James Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Athersys (ATHX)
- Dawson James Thinks Kintara Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover