According to TipRanks.com, McCormack has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -14.3% and a 23.3% success rate. McCormack covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Silver Lake Resources Limited, Northern Star Resources Ltd, and Ramelius Resources Limited.
Dacian Gold Ltd. has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $0.07, representing a -6.7% downside. In a report issued on July 6, Macquarie also upgraded the stock to Hold with a price target.
Dacian Gold Ltd.’s market cap is currently $77.21M and has a P/E ratio of -1.25.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Dacian Gold Ltd is a gold development and exploration company with activities at Mount Morgans Gold Project in Western Australia. The project area is more than 500 sq km comprising granted mining leases. The company’s gold production was sourced from an open pit mining complex at Jupiter and an underground mine at Westralia. Its other exploration projects include Westralia Deposit, Allanson Deposit, Beresford Deposit, And Jupiter Deposit.
Read More on DCCNF:
- Canaccord Genuity Keeps a Hold Rating on Regis Resources Limited (RGRNF)
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Gold Road Resources Ltd’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Ramelius Resources Limited’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Silver Lake Resources Limited’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Westgold Resources Ltd (WTGRF) Receives a Buy from Canaccord Genuity