According to TipRanks.com, Weiser is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.1% and a 53.9% success rate. Weiser covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Helen Of Troy, Inter Parfums, and 1-800 Flowers.
Nu Skin has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $53.33.
Based on Nu Skin’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $641 million and net profit of $49.73 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $703 million and had a net profit of $56.31 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. develops and distributes personal care products and nutritional supplements. The firm engages in the provision of beauty and wellness products and solutions. Its brands include Nu Skin and Pharmanex. The company was founded by Blake M. Roney, Sandra N. Tillotson, and Steven J. Lund in 1984 and is headquartered in Provo, UT.
Read More on NUS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Wix (WIX), Q2 Holdings (QTWO) and Matterport (MTTR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Charles River Labs (CRL), Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) and Trade Desk (TTD)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Conglomerates Stocks: Applied Materials (AMAT), SFL Corporation (SFL) and EnLink Midstream (ENLC)
- NYSE Files Trademark Application for Blockchains and NFTs — Report
- Otter Tail (OTTR) Receives a Buy from Maxim Group