In a report released on November 14, Thomas Smith from SVB Securities reiterated a Buy rating on CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY – Research Report), with a price target of $10.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $3.67.
Smith covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Keros Therapeutics, Eledon Pharmaceuticals, and MannKind. According to TipRanks, Smith has an average return of -1.7% and a 42.15% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for CymaBay Therapeutics with a $9.00 average price target, representing a 145.23% upside. In a report released yesterday, H.C. Wainwright also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $10.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $4.30 and a one-year low of $1.67. Currently, CymaBay Therapeutics has an average volume of 357.6K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on developing and providing access to therapies for patients with liver and other chronic diseases with high unmet medical need. Its products include MBX-8025 and Arhalofenate, MBX-8025 aims to treat lipid and liver diseases while Arhalofenate intends to reduce gout flares and serum uric acid. The company was founded on October 5, 1988 and is headquartered in Newark, CA.
Read More on CBAY:
- CymaBay reports Q3 EPS (28c), consensus (30c)
- CymaBay Reports Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- CymaBay Therapeutics to Report Third Quarter of 2022 Financial Results on Monday, November 14, 2022
- CymaBay Therapeutics Presents Additional Analyses from Clinical Studies of Seladelpar for Patients with Primary Biliary Cholangitis at The Liver Meeting® 2022
- CymaBay Announces Appointment of Charles McWherter, Ph.D. to Chief Scientific Officer and President of Research and Development