JMP Securities analyst Erik Suppiger reiterated a Buy rating on CyberArk Software (CYBR – Research Report) today and set a price target of $214.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $155.58.
According to TipRanks.com, Suppiger is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 23.9% and a 60.3% success rate. Suppiger covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CrowdStrike Holdings, Palo Alto Networks, and Axon Enterprise.
Currently, the analyst consensus on CyberArk Software is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $191.82, a 24.5% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $210.00 price target.
CyberArk Software’s market cap is currently $5.7B and has a P/E ratio of -111.79.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
CyberArk Software Ltd. engages in the development, market, and sale of access security software solutions. It operates through the following geographical segments: United States; Israel; United Kingdom; Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and Other. Its products include core privileged access security, application identity and endpoint privilege manager, and Conjur. The company was founded by Udi Mokady and Alon N. Cohen in 1999 and is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel.
Read More on CYBR:
- JMP Securities Remains a Buy on Ladder Capital (LADR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Qualys (QLYS), Twitter (TWTR) and Zendesk (ZEN)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Horace Mann Educators (HMN), Pennantpark Floating Rate (PFLT) and Western Union (WU)
- Oppenheimer Keeps Their Buy Rating on Carlisle Companies (CSL)
- BigCommerce Acquires B2B Ninja; Shares Fall More Than 4%