According to TipRanks.com, Sanabria is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.9% and a 56.2% success rate. Sanabria covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Retail Opportunity Investments, National Storage Affiliates, and Healthcare Trust of America.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Cubesmart is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $62.00, which is a 26.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 25, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $58.00 price target.
Cubesmart’s market cap is currently $11.03B and has a P/E ratio of 44.73.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
CubeSmart is a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust with its operations conducted solely through CubeSmart LP and its subsidiaries. It owns, operates, develops, manages, and acquires self-storage properties. The company was founded in July 2004 and is headquartered in Malvern, PA.
Read More on CUBE:
- Robert W. Baird Maintains Their Hold Rating on GoodRx Holdings (GDRX)
- Mizuho Securities Maintains a Hold Rating on Global Payments (GPN)
- Coinbase Global (COIN) Gets a Hold Rating from Mizuho Securities
- Paypal Holdings (PYPL) Gets a Buy Rating from Mizuho Securities
- Mizuho Securities Believes PBF Energy (PBF) Won’t Stop Here